Richard prides himself on delivering “Fast Track” Business Performance Improvement solutions for his clients. Typically he works on a hands-on basis at the C-Suite level to assist them through transitional growth phases or challenging situations. Accordingly, he can accommodate a wide range of client project requirements, including:
- General Business Performance Improvement of underperforming companies or companies looking to improve their profitability;
- Sell-Side Readiness, including interim CEO-level strategic planning, business performance improvement, interim COO operational management and improvement and Interim CFO-level accounting and financial reporting;
- Post-Merger Integration, including upgrading the financial function to accommodate enhanced investor reporting requirements, integrating operations and management teams and technologies;
- Troubled company turnaround services as Chief Restructuring Officers; and
- Board-level oversight of Portfolio Companies and acting as interim CEO or CFO when needed due to management team changeouts.
Because of his overall C-Suite experience as an executive and a consulting practitioner, he also provides Business Performance Improvement expertise in a broad range of discrete functional areas, including:
- Business Planning;
- Human Resources;
- Accounting and Financial Management and Reporting; and
- Information Technologies.